“James is one of the most passionate and talented programmers I've ever met.”
Who am I?
Hi there! I'm James Titcumb. I've been a software developer since 2002. Here's some current facts about me:
- I am a freelance consultant developer under the Roave team banner, where I work with an amazing team of developers.
- I am experienced in PHP, C, Java, Rust, JS/TS, and much more.
- I speak at user groups and conferences; see all the talks I'm doing and have done.
- I am on the Laminas and Mezzio Technical Steering Committee (previously Zend Framework/Expressive).
- I love contributing to open source software, such as PHP, Laminas, Mezzio, Doctrine and more.
- I help maintain Roave's open source libraries, such as Better Reflection, Don't, Backward Compatibility Check, and more.
- I am the lead maintainer for the Browser Capabilities Project.
- I live in East Yorkshire, UK and I'm married, with 2 children.
In the past...
As a professional software consultant with many years of experience, I can offer many consultancy services to clients, including:
- Mentoring and training
- Consultancy and advice
- Software and application development
- Refactoring expertise and consulting
- Project planning and scoping
- Code reviews and quality
Get in touch...
You can get in touch with me the following ways: