Who am I?
Hi there! I'm James Titcumb. I've been a PHP developer since 2002. Here's some facts about me:
- I am a freelance consultant developer under the Roave team banner, where I work with an amazing team of developers.
- I am a Zend Certified PHP Engineer.
- I founded and ran the PHP South Coast conference for three years.
- I founded and ran the PHP Hampshire PHP user group for six years.
- I speak as much as I can at user groups and conferences; see all the talks I'm doing and have done.
- I love contributing to open source software, such as Zend Framework, Zend Expressive, Doctrine and more.
- I am a Zend Framework and Expressive maintainer on the CR team.
- I am the project lead for Roave's Better Reflection library.
- I am the project lead for the Browser Capabilities Project.
- I live in East Yorkshire, UK and I'm married, with 2 children.
- I am also the Community Corner columnist for php[architect] magazine.
- I have written three articles for php[architect] magazine (Apr 2015, Nov 2015, Jan 2017)
- I was the technical editor for RabbitMQ in Depth by Gavin M. Roy, a book from Manning Publications.
- I was a technical editor for I'm British So I Know How to Queue, a RabbitMQ book by Stuart Grimshaw.
As a professional PHP consultant with many years of experience, I can offer many consultancy services to clients, including:
- Mentoring and training
- Consultancy and advice
- Software and application development
- Refactoring expertise and consulting
- Project planning and scoping
- Code reviews and quality
Get in touch...
You can get in touch with me the following ways: